Baby gift idea/ baby toy - Fisher Price bounce and spin zebra






Fisher Price bounce and spin zebra is the best toy I've ever bought for my children. If you are looking for a perfect toy for your child, then I would gladly recommend this toy.

Fisher Price bounce and spin zebra is recommended for children age 12 to 36 months. Needless to say, it is a quality toy your child will love to play. The zebra allows your child to actually ride on it. It can bounce and spin as well - and is accompanied with music too. Both my daughters enjoy playing with this zebra from the day I bought 2 years ago until now. So far, though they frequently bounce and spin on the zebra, it never spoiled.

The color of the zebra is captivating for small children and the broad base makes it stable too!

The zebra may be pricey but it is definitely worth the money. My children just love this toy.
Buy at Amazon.com. Click here: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra


0 comments:

Post a Comment